Our Weight loss program is a natural dietary supplement that contains several nutritional ingredients that are well known to aid in fat burning, blood sugar stabilization, increase in metabolism and detoxification. When combined with the eating program, the body can utilize and burn stored fat more efficiently.
The eating program involves specific low glycemic index, anti-inflammatory foods eaten in certain amounts and at certain intervals. This results in increased metabolism, increased fat burning, blood sugar regulation, insulin regulation, and improved insulin and leptin metabolic hormone levels. In general, this program helps the body to more efficiently metabolize fat and use it as energy. All this while shopping at your local grocery store and without shakes, or prepackaged food.
How much weight can I expect to lose on the program?
- Typically, people lose between 20-40 pounds. While results will vary by person, if the program is followed as directed most people lose a minimum of 20 pounds in 42 days. Women on average lose about 25 pounds. Many factors affect weight loss, and everyone is different. This program has been completed by thousands of patients throughout the world with success. Typically, people who do not see results are not compliant with the instructions. People who experience slower weight loss have even been successful with the program. The key is adherence, support and accountability.
Can I eat at a restaurant while on the weight loss program?
- Yes. Most restaurants have lean protein, vegetable and fruit options.
How quickly will I lose weight?
- Typically, people lose weight quickly the first two weeks. Then gradually it slows down and may plateau. This is normal and does not mean your weight loss has stopped. Over time, patients will notice large weight loss. Sometimes people lose dramatically then plateau, then lose again then plateau again. This is normal as water, salt, and other factors contribute to the number on the scale. Typically, as weight plateaus, we notice inches decreasing.
Will I get hungry?
- Sometimes people feel mild hunger during the first few days; this sensation will usually stop after 4-6 days. Also, it is normal to feel hunger 1-2 hours before your meals. After being on the program for several days, your blood sugar stabilizes and you will notice that you are not hungry. While on the program the supplements also aid in decreasing hunger and cravings. In addition, drinking the required amounts of water also aids in hunger suppression. Generally, people tell us they are not hungry after the first week.
Is it normal to get a headache or other symptoms?
- Occasionally some people feel foggy, lethargic, or generally out of sorts as the body detoxifies. Others may experience light headaches during the first week. Some have described flu like symptoms without the fever. This is more common if you are used to large amounts of sugar daily. Some people do not experience any negative effects at all. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should increase your water intake to help flush and detoxify the body faster. Toxins are stored in fat cells, so sometimes when those toxins are released with fat burning, people experience some symptoms. Water dilutes the toxins and helps eliminate them.
Is it ok to exercise?
- Light to moderate exercise like 20-30 minutes of walking, yoga and Pilates are allowed while on the program. It is not designed to support extreme or strenuous activity because of the potential for injury, fatigue, and loss of muscle mass. If you are already exercising, consider scaling back for the 42 days of the program and only do light to moderate exercise. If your work requires strenuous activity, please notify your team who will advise you on managing your particular situation with specific food recommendations. Do not attempt to increase or decrease your food while on the program. Only your doctor or coach is permitted to do that. Exercise is very good for you and we recommend more strenuous exercise once you finish the 42-day losing phase. Once you enter the maintenance phase, you will have more food and nutrients available to support such heavy activities.